Original Fender speaker mounting stud/nut set.
These speaker mounting studs were used on countless amps of the 50’s, 60’s 70’s and beyond. The reverse thread section screws into the baffle wood and the machine screw section holds the speaker in place using the included keps nuts.
- Used on early ’50s and ’60s vintage amplifiers
- Fits most vintage and modern amplifiers
- 1” of 8/32” machine head thread
- ¼” of reverse wood thread
- 1-½” overall length
- 8-32 keps nuts included
- Price is for a single screw